The Helpline Center produces several printed directories every year. Please remember these directories do not contain all of the resources found in the 211 database, but they are designed to be simple, easy to access resources for the public. If you are having trouble finding what you are looking for, please call 211. Someone is available 24 hours a day.
Basic Needs Resource Guides
Included in the resource guide are agencies/programs that provide direct basic need services such as food, shelter, clothing, medical care, financial assistance, and employment services
- Brookings Area Basic Needs Resource Guide
- Heartland Region (Huron) Basic Needs Resource Guide
- Inter-lakes (Madison) Basic Needs Resource Guide
- Rapid City Basic Needs Resource Guide
- Northern Hills Basic Needs Resource Guide
- Southern Hills Basic Needs Resource Guide
- Sioux Falls Basic Needs Resource Guide
- Guía de Fuentes de Necesidades Básicas de Sioux Falls 2016 (Sioux Falls Basic Needs Guide Spanish Version)
- Sioux Falls Military Basic Needs Resource Guide
- Greater Yankton Basic Needs Resource Guide
- Vermillion Area Basic Needs Resource Guide
Mental Health / Behavioral Health Guides
- 2017 Sioux Falls Mental Health Guide
Through a partnership with Avera McKennan, this guide was established to help people more readily identify and select licensed/credentialed practitioners and agencies.
- 2017 Black Hills Behavioral Health Guide
Through a partnership with the John T. Vucurevich Foundation, this guide was established to help people more readily identify and select licensed/credentialed practitioners and agencies that provide a variety of mental health services in the Black Hills.
Helping Hand Emergency Resource Guides
A quick reference tool for those needing emergency assistance with basic needs such as financial resources, shelters, food and clothing, mental health, substance abuse, child care, employment, and transportation.
Caregiver Resource Guide
A list of providers in Western South Dakota providing the following services: home care; home health; continuing care; independent living; assisted living; skilled nursing; consultants; hospice; caregiver support groups; adult day centers; transportation; meals; equipment/supplies and caregiver resources.
This directory is a joint mobility management project of South Eastern Council of Governments (SECOG), City of Sioux Falls, Sioux Area Metro (SAM), Helpline Center and Sioux Falls Area Community Foundation. This directory provides current or potential users with information for transportation services available in the Sioux Falls metropolitan area. For additional information on any of the resources listed, please dial 211.